Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
Visio Standard 2013 is designed for individuals who are looking for a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps users to simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
Take advantage of built-in templates, many with updated shapes. Visio Standard 2013 includes stencils for:
- General diagrams, such as basic and block
- Business diagrams, such as audit, brainstorming, marketing, and organization charts
- Flowcharts, such as basic, cross-functional, and simple workflows
- Maps and floor plans
- Basic network shapes
- Schedule diagrams and timelines
Create and customize diagrams easily - Create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different look to your design in just one or two clicks.
Get to frequently used tools right away with a significantly improved quick-access floating toolbar.
Customize organization charts easily with template and wizard improvements - Use a simple wizard to create your org chart and import data from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Exchange, or Microsoft Office.
Give and act on feedback with improved commenting - Enable others to add comments to a diagram from virtually any device, whether through Visio or through a browser using Visio Services (requires SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online).
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
Visio Professional 2013 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. It includes all of the functionality of Visio Standard 2013 as well as updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data. Visio Professional 2013 also adds additional stencils for business and engineering diagrams; process diagrams (including Business Process Model and Notation [BPMN] 2.0); maps and floor plans; network diagrams; and software and database diagrams.
- Take advantage of over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. Includes all of the stencils found in Standard and adds addition business, engineering, process, maps, floor plans, network, software and database diagrams.
- Streamline teamwork and reduce the risk of errors by allowing two or more people to work on the same diagram in a single file at the same time—from rearranging and adding shapes, to writing comments, to applying effects. With just one working file, you avoid the need to email files around, figure out what changes others have made to the original diagram, and manually merge multiple versions together.
- Bring your data to life with data-linked diagrams - Link to data from several popular structured data sources, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, and Microsoft SharePoint Lists and Business Connectivity Services.
- Share and comment on diagrams—both static and data linked—through a web browser. Avoid having to save your diagram as a PDF or XPS document or having to paste it into a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation just to share it with others.
- Enhance process management with advanced features and support for BPMN 2.0 and use the built-in validation rules to help ensure that your diagrams comply with the specification. You can also continue to open and update diagrams that use BPMN 1.2.
- Create visual SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 workflows - Create and publish SharePoint workflows visually with updated support for Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 (including support for stages and loops and improved integration with Microsoft SharePoint Designer).
For more information on Microsoft Visio 2013, contact
Avnet’s Microsoft Team at MSTeam@avnet.com or (800) 474-3044
or use the Quote Me form at the top of the page.
Move your mouse cursor over the license type to see a brief description. Click the license type for full details. Click a part number to add that part to the Quote Me form above.
|License Type||Part Number||Part Description|
|VOLUME||D86-05338||Visio Standard 2013 SNGL|
|VOLUME||D87-05962||Visio Professional 2013 SNGL|