Get business email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser. With a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
Features of Exchange Server 2013
Exchange Server 2013 helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
- The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardizes high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
- Enjoy more uptime through faster failover times and support for multiple databases per volume.
- A built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
- Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
- Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.
Secure and compliant
Get integrated functionality that eases regulatory compliance and reduces discovery cost.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center (requires SharePoint Server 2013).
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
Easy to deploy and maintain
Exchange Server 2013 offers flexible deployment options and helps decrease the amount of time spent managing your messaging systems.
- Simplify deployment with custom instructions for installing or upgrading to Exchange.
- Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Delegate permissions to specialist users based on job function, such as eDiscovery for compliance officers, without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface.
- Move to the cloud on your terms with full deployment flexibility—whether on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid combination of the two.
For more information on Microsoft Exchange Server, contact
Avnet’s Microsoft Team at MSTeam@avnet.com or (800) 474-3044
or use the Quote Me form at the top of the page.
Move your mouse cursor over the license type to see a brief description. Click the license type for full details. Click a part number to add that part to the Quote Me form above.
Exchange Server 2013
|License Type||Part Number||Part Description|
|VOLUME||312-04261||Exchange Server Std 2013 SNGL OLP NL|
|VOLUME||395-04469||Exchange Server Ent 2013 SNGL OLP NL|
|VOLUME||381-04313||Exchange Std CAL 2013 SNGL OLP NL Device CAL|
|VOLUME||381-04315||Exchange Std CAL 2013 SNGL OLP NL User CAL|
|VOLUME||PGI-00620||Exchange Ent CAL 2013 SNGL OLP NL Device CAL w/o Srvcs (Requires both Std & Ent CAL)|
|VOLUME||PGI-00622||Exchange Ent CAL 2013 SNGL OLP NL UserCAL w/o Srvcs (Requires both Std & Ent CAL)|
|ISV||395-04442||Exchange Server Ent 2013 ALNG Emb MVL|
|ISV||312-04283||Exchange Server Std 2013 ALNG Emb MVL|
|ISV||381-04363||Exchange Std CAL 2013 ALNG Emb MVL Device CAL|
|ISV||381-04364||Exchange Std CAL 2013 ALNG Emb MVL User CAL|
|ISV||PGI-00552||Exchange Ent CAL 2013 ALNG Emb MVL Device CAL w/o Srvcs (Requires both Std & Ent CAL)|
|ISV||PGI-00553||Exchange Ent CAL 2013 ALNG Emb MVL User CAL w/o Srvcs (Requires both Std & Ent CAL)|